Regional AdvisorCynthia Mun
Assistant Regional AdvisorJulianne Dillard
Regional Illustrator CoordinatorKENNETH LAMUG
- Email Us( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Nevada SCBWI serves the entire state, and we often have participants from northern California, greater Sierra area, and surrounding SW desert regions. We have active volunteers in Reno, Carson City, Tahoe, Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City areas. We offer events and critique groups in our region.
- NV Mentorship Program Application
- 30 Apr 17
- RENO -- Write Away (a writing getaway) in Virginia City
- 26 May 17
- Virginia City
- FREE - New Member Orientation - Everyone Welcome!
- 1 Jul 17
- las vegas
- Author TERA LYNN CHILDS: Everyday Magic
- 1 Jul 17
- Las Vegas
- RENO--Artown + SCBWI = Time to begin and grow your writing story at May Arboretum!
- 2 Jul 17
May 26-29, 2017 Write Away at St. Mary's Arts Center in Virginia City, NV (about 40 minutes from Reno). Loding and meals included for $250 before May1, and $300 after. Join a small community of authors and writers to make time for yourself to write.
NV MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Applications will be accepted April 30- June 15, 2017. The program dates to meet with your mentor to start the six month mentorship is Jan. 26-28, 2018 in Las Vegas.
JULY 1 – TERA LYNN CHILDS
World Building Workshop -